Philip Double Monks
Double Monks defined by its simple fronted design and sleek straps with silver buckles for a polished yet contemporary look. Carefully crafted using full grain calf leather to ensure durability while maintaining comfort and flexibility. Fits perfectly with a tailored suit or denim jeans.
- Round Toe
- Breathable calf leather upper and lining
- Cushioned insoles for superior comfort
- Studded rubber soles for utmost flexibility and grip
- Shoes are carefully crafted using full grain calf leather and undergo a coloring process that could reveal natural and subtle nuances on the leather surface
- Comes with a dust bag and shoe horn
- Click here for Shoe Care Guide
- Also available in: Black
Pairs well with Beige, Navy and Grey
I'm super happy with my purchase of the Philip Double Monks! It's perfect with my corporate attire. Excellent quality at a reasonable price. Best of all, they offer super easy size exchange though I didn't need to because I got the perfect fit thanks to their recommendation. Happy to support this local brand. It's even better if not at par with more famous branded dress shoes for me. I'm getting brown shoes next.
With this purchase, it completes my shoe line-up. Great colorway and silhouette, even a perfect price!
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
- FREE shipping on Philippine orders above Php5,500. Otherwise a fixed shipping fee of Php200 shall apply.
- We are shipping from our fulfillment center in Manila, Philippines.
- Customs fees, duties, and other special taxes for orders outside of the Philippines if any, will be borne by the customer.
- Belts and Shoe Care Accessories are only available for orders within the Philippines
- For orders within Metro Manila, Philippines: 3-5 business days
- For Provincial orders in the Philippines: 5-7 business days
- For orders outside of the Philippines: 7-14 business days
- For more information, please visit this link.
- FREE 1-time size exchange for orders within the Philippines.
- Shipping Fee will apply for exchanges outside of the Philippines.
- For more information, please visit our Exchange Policy