- We accept shoe exchanges for size and manufacturing defects.
- All shoes must be exchanged within 10 days from receipt of order.
- The style of shoes to be exchanged for is subject to availability. In cases where the style you ordered is already out of stock, we will advise you and you may select a new model of equal value.
- All shoes must not have any creases and must remain brand new. Please note that if there are creases found on the shoes and/or if they are determined to be worn, they will strictly not be eligible for exchange.
- FREE 1-time exchange for orders within the Philippines.
- Shipping charges shall apply for international orders.
- Exchange requests for Belts are only for manufacturing defect.
- Exchanges are not allowed for Shoe Care Accessories and products sold on Sale or Promotion.
The following characteristics shall not be approved as a manufacturing defect:
- Worn out soles, worn out threading, and evident creases due to normal wear and tear.
- Damage as a result of misuse, negligence, normal wear and tear or damage due to storage.
- Prolonged storage of shoes may result in shoe degrading. It is advisable to regularly air out the shoes, to wear them, and to use them as the leather ages smoothly as time passes.
- Comfort issues due to shoes not being an exact fit on the feet because our shoes are ready to wear and are not bespoke.
- Breakdown of colors and materials through time due to wear and tear.
Balthazar reserves the right to inspect all shoes to determine if it is valid for an exchange. All decisions made by Balthazar relative to this are final.